Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Some gret aviation hsots

Some gret aviation hsots

Whisky-dave

On Sunday, 20 October 2013 18:02:57 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> wrote:
>

> > > Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic fingers.

> > > This in not the first time you have done that. It's rather apparent that

> > > your ego requires constant attention.

> > > Just stop BSing us.

> > You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so

> > should I! Whatever. Cool picks...

> Did you mean "cool pics"?

I guess the jury's out on that. It could be cool picks as in what was picked for showing was cool. I didn't see any pictures of ice picks, so I'm guessing the cool part wasn't to express temperature or tool.
I've got some pics here (PIC16F819)they run quite cool, brought them to make some POV wands.

That's a point I was asked to take some photos of them in action......

android

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> > > Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic fingers.
> > > This in not the first time you have done that. It's rather apparent that
> > > your ego requires constant attention.
> > > Just stop BSing us.

> > You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so
> > should I! Whatever. Cool picks...

> Did you mean "cool pics"?

???
--
teleportation kills

android

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sunday, 20 October 2013 18:02:57 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:

> > > You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so

> > > should I! Whatever. Cool picks...

> > Did you mean "cool pics"?

> I guess the jury's out on that. It could be cool picks as in what was picked
> for showing was cool. I didn't see any pictures of ice picks, so I'm guessing
> the cool part wasn't to express temperature or tool.

I should've taken my own advice... But that wouldn't have stopped THAT
typo. :-p
--
teleportation kills

android

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Look up to whom I was replying, Einstein.

Mensa complex?
--
teleportation kills

Sandman

wrote:

> > Look up to whom I was replying, Einstein.

> Mensa complex?

Nope.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so
> > > should I! Whatever. Cool picks...

> > Did you mean "cool pics"?

> ???

What can I help you with?

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

In article <2013102211353377923-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,

> >> Did you mean "cool pics"?

> > ???

> I am waiting for a flame war between a Serb, a Croat, a Ukrainian, a
> Mongolian, & a Xhosa regarding English usage and interpretation in the
> photo news gtoups.

<insert quip about 'gtoups' here>

--
Sandman[.net]

PeterN

On 10/22/2013 3:06 PM, Sandman wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Did you mean "cool pics"?

>> ???

> What can I help you with?

If the answer is as solid as your other comments, aspic would be a good
choice.

--
PeterN

Sandman

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> ???

> > What can I help you with?
> >

> If the answer is as solid as your other comments, aspic would be a good
> choice.

Peter joins to troll some more with an ad hominem instead of discussing
on how to improve his photography. Color me shocked.

--
Sandman[.net]

PeterN

On 10/23/2013 1:25 AM, Sandman wrote:

>>> What can I help you with?
>>>

>> If the answer is as solid as your other comments, aspic would be a good
>> choice.

> Peter joins to troll some more with an ad hominem instead of discussing
> on how to improve his photography. Color me shocked.

Whoosh!

--
PeterN
pots & kettles.