Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > klondike solitiare in c++

klondike solitiare in c++

ELMAS ÖZGE CODA

Hi i am just starting to learn c++ and i have to do this assignment using only array i need help

Does anybody know of a site or a book which will give me the source code so
that I have something to look at and base my program on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Elmas

osmium

"ELMAS ÖZGE CODA" wrote:

> Hi i am just starting to learn c++ and i have to do this assignment using
> only array i need help
>
> Does anybody know of a site or a book which will give me the source code
> so
> that I have something to look at and base my program on.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated

There are some hits if you give Klondike c++ to google as a search target.
Did you look at those? For spume reason your instructor puts that array
glitch in your path, so that just creates additional problems for you. Your
instructions are "Use C++ but don't use C++"; any posted program isn't
likely to follow those rules. You could ask questions here ....