Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Site search questions, please help...

Site search questions, please help...

=?Utf-8?B?Smlt?=

My client wants to be able to search the content of his site that is built
using ASP.net user controls that dynamically load into a single aspx page.
The content is not dynamic, however. How would I go about sending this up,
because I am not even sure where to start. As you can probably tell I am a
little lost...

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Jim,

Index server will do this for you:

HOW TO: Index ASP.NET Content by Using Microsoft Index Server

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My client wants to be able to search the content of his site that is built
> using ASP.net user controls that dynamically load into a single aspx page.
> The content is not dynamic, however. How would I go about sending this
> up,
> because I am not even sure where to start. As you can probably tell I am
> little lost...

Zen

if you want to search only title and meta tag, such as Subject, Keywords and
Description, try the Web Service, see also:
www.aspsimply.com/aspnet/XMLSearch.aspx

regards

news:(E-Mail Removed)...