Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Server 2008 Link between buildings

Server 2008 Link between buildings

TomBrownMCP TomBrownMCP is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

This might be really simple but I've missed something. I've done a few Microsoft exams, XP and Windows 7 and have just started on the Server 2008 material.

My question is how do I connect 2 Domain Controllers in 2 locations. I know I can use VPN to dial in but would that allow for replication?

To help me understand the course material I have set up 2 server 2008 r2 machines. One in my house and one at a friends and I have a domain name I can use. I've installed active directory and dns just need the next step.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

WLAN across several buildings? =?Utf-8?B?RGVzZXJ0IFBocmVhaw==?= Wireless Networking 5 06-14-2006 07:02 PM
Routing System for buildings =?Utf-8?B?anV2aQ==?= ASP .Net 1 11-07-2005 06:07 PM
Connecto two buildings Fernando Cisco 0 12-18-2003 10:52 AM
Infrared to detect heating or cooling losses from houses & other buildings Ray Digital Photography 16 08-20-2003 07:25 PM

Advertisments