Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > IE 9 offline versus online

IE 9 offline versus online

richard

http://www.spencer-tech.com/my_scripts/mp3_player/demo/

My version is here

www.mroldies.net/200/sample.html

On my end, when I open the page in FF and opera it works fine.

In IE9 however,
online page loads fine but does not play sound.
offline, after clicking the "blocked content" box. the page loads and sound
plays fine.

What's the difference?

Evan Platt

On Sun, 6 Oct 2013 20:48:48 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>http://www.spencer-tech.com/my_scripts/mp3_player/demo/
>
>My version is here
>
>www.mroldies.net/200/sample.html
>
>On my end, when I open the page in FF and opera it works fine.
>
>In IE9 however,
>online page loads fine but does not play sound.
>offline, after clicking the "blocked content" box. the page loads and sound
>plays fine.
>
>What's the difference?

Does not play for me in any browser (Opera or IE).

richard

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 07:10:23 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Oct 2013 20:48:48 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>http://www.spencer-tech.com/my_scripts/mp3_player/demo/
>>
>>My version is here
>>
>>www.mroldies.net/200/sample.html
>>
>>On my end, when I open the page in FF and opera it works fine.
>>
>>In IE9 however,
>>online page loads fine but does not play sound.
>>offline, after clicking the "blocked content" box. the page loads and sound
>>plays fine.
>>
>>What's the difference?

> Does not play for me in any browser (Opera or IE).

For you, I could care less.

TK

On 10/7/2013 9:46 AM, richard wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 07:10:23 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 6 Oct 2013 20:48:48 -0400, richard <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:

[snip]
>>> What's the difference?

>> Does not play for me in any browser (Opera or IE).

> For you, I could care less.

Wow! It is hard to understand why you can not get help.

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/video.php

meagain

richard wrote:
> http://www.spencer-tech.com/my_scripts/mp3_player/demo/
>
> My version is here
>
> www.mroldies.net/200/sample.html
>
> On my end, when I open the page in FF and opera it works fine.
>
> In IE9 however,
> online page loads fine but does not play sound.
> offline, after clicking the "blocked content" box. the page loads and sound
> plays fine.
>
> What's the difference?

Could The difference be your anti-virus control that may not permit
connecting the player to some browsers?

Tim W

On 07/10/2013 01:48, richard wrote:
> http://www.spencer-tech.com/my_scripts/mp3_player/demo/
>
> My version is here
>
> www.mroldies.net/200/sample.html
>
> On my end, when I open the page in FF and opera it works fine.

[...]

Doesn't work at a ll for me.

Tim W

Evan Platt

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 10:17:11 -0500, TK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Wow! It is hard to understand why you can not get help.

And now you realize why people only help bullis once - and then
quickly learn their lesson.