Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Wireless connection is working but on taskbar it shows wire connection thats not work

Wireless connection is working but on taskbar it shows wire connection thats not work

vaenster vaenster is offline
Junior Member

I have internet connection and is connected to my "wireless router" but the taskbar says that I am not connected to "wire" connection as the image shows a screen and cable with a large red X. When I press the image, I get my wireless network connections and that I am connected to one of them.

I recently reformatted my Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and installed most of the drivers myself. But to be sure that I am "up to date" I've even let Driver Pack Solution browse through my computer and update my drivers. It was not until then the problem came, before I ran the program, everything worked as it should.

Now I've searched around a bit on the internet but have not found anything that solves my specific problem.

sidneysonnino sidneysonnino is offline
Junior Member

I have no idea but i try to get more information about this.