Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Legit Reviews have taken a look at the Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard:

Quote:
"We reviewed the Corsair Vengeance K60 last year with favorable words. We liked its unique industrial look and brushed aluminum as well as the Cherry MX Reds’ responsiveness. However, many other manufacturers have jumped onto the mechanical keyboard bandwagon within the past year and we’ve observed Corsair making moves to expand its presence and respond to demands. The Vengeance K70 is one of Corsair’s new mechanical keyboards for 2013 bringing highly requested backlighting to the K60 design.

My first impression of the Vengeance K70 was mixed. It’s a very attractive mechanical keyboard, but it doesn’t have any other outstanding feature that warrants special attention – maybe the key-by-key customizable backlighting seem cool, we’ll have to examine further. Other advertised features include multimedia keys, 20-key rollover, USB passthrough, a small set of textured keycaps, and a two-year warranty. The K70 has seemingly dropped from its $130 base price, though it’s still an expensive keyboard at $110 for the Silver and Black models, both of which we have for review."

Read more here.