Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Lian Li PC-Q28 Aluminum Mini-ITX Tower PC Case

Lian Li PC-Q28 Aluminum Mini-ITX Tower PC Case

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Benchmark Reviews have taken a look at the Lian Li PC-Q28 Aluminum Mini-ITX Tower PC Case:

Quote:
"Since this is my first venture into building a system inside an M-ITX PC case I didnít know exactly what to expect when I started out. I had certain expectations of the Lian Li PC-Q28; I knew it would take a full size ATX PSU (up to 17cm) and double slot video cards (up to 29cm long). The Lian Li PC-Q28 PC case, while small, has a large internal volume and will make for an excellent enthusiast M-ITX case with a few tweaks and mods. In this article Benchmark Reviews will hopefully provide answers to all of the questions you may have regarding the capabilities of the Lian-Li PC-Q28 Aluminum Mini-ITX Tower PC Case (model PC-Q28B), and more that you may have not considered.

Itís purpose as standard would best be suited as a mid to high power gaming PC with plenty of storage capacity. It will house up to six 3.5 inch HDDís and one 2.5 inch SSD or four 3.5 inch HDDís and three 2.5 inch SSDís depending on your own preference. There is also a full size 5.25 inch ODD bay which can be re-purposed for a fan controller or single bay reservoir. As I stated in my intro, there is so much more to this case. The chassis is held together with screws rather than rivets which makes for easy dismantling and reconstructing for the purpose of modding or painting."

Read more at Benchmark Reviews