Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > be quiet Pure Power L8 700W

be quiet Pure Power L8 700W

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Pure Overclock have reviewed the Pure Power L8 700W power supply from 'be quiet!' - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"The be quiet brand name may not be very well known in North America, but in the European market it’s a different story. With an established reputation in the power supply market, the company is looking to expand further west, and from what we’ve seen so far with their products, they appear to be on the right track.

We came away very impressed by the be quiet Dark Power Pro model after our testing, and today we’re focusing on a power supply that’s a bit more modest in its goals but also in its price. The Pure Power L8 700W is a more budget-oriented unit that looks to be more affordable to the masses without compromising quality. Coming with an 80PLUS Bronze rating at a price of $100, we think be quiet is certainly making the right moves for its North American target audience.

The be quiet Pure Power L8 700W features simple but sleek styling, a quiet operation, and strong performance for the price. We love that sort of combination, but can the reality match what’s being claimed?"

Continue reading at Pure Overclock