Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Syncro Soft Announce oXygen Users Meetup

Syncro Soft Announce oXygen Users Meetup

oxygenxml.press@gmail.com

August 29, 2013 Syncro Soft SRL, announced today that they will hold their fifth oXygen Users Meetup in Munich on 17 November 2013. The meetup takes place on the pre-conference day of the Content Management Strategies/DITA Europe Conference, at the same location, the Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre

To register for this event visit:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2013...up-Munich.html
About this Free Event

The Users Meetup is a free event but due to the unprecedented popularity atlast year's event early registration is advised. Online registration ends Wednesday, 6 November. After this date please contact http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) check availability.

About the Meetup

"Our oXygen Users Meetup's are a great way for our users to meet our team, find out more about us, what we have been working on, the new features and improvements we have made to our software and see our new products first hand. We take this opportunity to discuss our future plans and welcome any feedback from our users to ensure continual development of our products" saidGeorge Bina, Managing Director of Syncro Soft SRL.

Each meetup focuses on those topics that we feel will be of interest to ourusers from the inquiries our support team receive and information gleaned from our users forums. We have developed "bite size" presentations and hands-on sessions so you can learn more about general development and authoringperspectives e.g XProc, Schematron, EPUB.

Not only do we invite our users to participate in this event but we also invite our much valued Partners who will be giving their own "lighting" presentations so that our users can see how oXygen has been integrated into a variety of solutions.

For the full Agenda please see:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2013...nda_munich2013

About Syncro Soft

Syncro Soft is a privately held software company founded in 1998 with a large area of expertise in XML technologies and single source publishing.

Syncro Soft develops the industry-acclaimed oXygen XML Editor, facilitatingteams in small businesses, Fortune 500 enterprises, universities, government agencies, and international organizations in authoring documents, publishing in different formats, collaborating with team members, and managing content.

About oXygen

oXygen XML Editor is the best XML editor available. It supports schema driven content completion and sports a highly user-friendly authoring mode where most if not all XML tags and attributes may be hidden away from the novice user. Apart from a superior standard compliance, oXygen XML Editor is also known for its excellent integration with the most used content managementsystems, XML databases and relational databases.