Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case

Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Kit Guru have reviewed the Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"Today we are going to look at the first case from Phanteks the Enthoo Primo, which is aimed at an audience who want a high-end full-tower case with plenty of room for water-cooling equipment. Phanteks are adopting the same philosophy for the Enthoo Prime as they did with their first cooler, the PH-TC14PE releasing a flagship product to compete with the very best models already out on the market.

We were very impressed with the Phanteks PH-TC14PE when we first looked at it last year. It dethroned the Noctua NH-D14 as the best performance air-cooler on the market.

The company have since down-filled their range of coolers, releasing a number of different models tailored to specific requirements and budgets. We expect that this is their strategy in the chassis sector, starting with a flagship model the Enthoo Primo."

Read more here.

Phanteks PH-TC14PE Orange Heatsink Becky Front Page News 0 05-31-2012 10:51 AM
Phanteks PH-F140TS 140mm Fan Becky Front Page News 0 08-31-2011 11:17 AM
Primo test Luca ASP .Net 1 11-09-2005 10:16 PM
Primo test Luca ASP .Net 3 11-09-2005 03:09 PM
Prassi Primo DVD & Pioneer A-06 Dai Noi DVD Video 0 10-28-2003 07:36 PM

Advertisments