Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Any one who can help me out to implement 3 short algorithms in VHDL?I am ready to pay

Any one who can help me out to implement 3 short algorithms in VHDL?I am ready to pay

Chris Waugh

I have done around 60% of the project. I need someone who can help me to verify it and test it. May be a bit modification is required on my current work. I need to implement 3 short algorithms after that. I am aiming to finish it in 2 days. It will not take more than that. Please email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

if you could help me out. I am ready to pay whatever you want for your time.. Reply ASAP.

Thanks!