Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Re: [OT] How to use file.dll directly?

Re: [OT] How to use file.dll directly?

Kenny McCormack

In article <520767a6$0$1332$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Bertram <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>It possible use file.dll of Windows with Mingw, directly, without
>file.h and .lib?

Yes.
There is a function to load the module directly from the file at runtime.

>Thanks

You're welcome.

--
To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody
actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree."

- author unknown -

Kenny McCormack

In article <52079fde$0$1380$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Bertram <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>Hi all
>>>
>>>It possible use file.dll of Windows with Mingw, directly, without
>>>file.h and .lib?

>> Yes.
>> There is a function to load the module directly from the file at runtime.
>>
>>>Thanks

>> You're welcome.

>Thanks
>
>You have some examples?

If I say any more here, they will shoot me.

And my wife and kids...

--
Windows 95 n. (Win-doze): A 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for
an 8 bit operating system based on a 4 bit architecture from a 2 bit company

Modern day upgrade --> Windows XP Professional x64: Windows is now a 64 bit
tweak of a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit user interface for an 8 bit