Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > GIGABYTE Fly and H11

GIGABYTE Fly and H11

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Vortez have reviewed GIGABYTE Fly and GIGABYTE H11 headphones and earbuds:

Quote:
"One may not immediately think of GIGABYTE when considering personal audio peripherals, however, since the quiet release of the FLY and H11, it is clear to see that they are cautiously dipping their toes in that realm. Though listed as 'PC Peripherals' these are definitely more catered towards the use on portable gadgets. The H11 is a sleek, all aluminium set of earphones powered by 9mm drivers and for those who do not find earphones all that pleasing, the FLY is an ultra lightweight on-ear solution with 40mm drivers crammed in."

Read more about both products at Vortez