Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Adress Book like Mac Os X

Adress Book like Mac Os X

Jarod

Hi!
Can i use an other adress book?? Because somes of my friends use more
than 2 emails...
And secretly i was dreaming about an adress book like apple MacOsX one:
with picture, many email as i want, vCard compatible etc...

Thanks

Jarod

Moz Champion

Jarod wrote:

> Hi!
> Can i use an other adress book?? Because somes of my friends use more
> than 2 emails...
> And secretly i was dreaming about an adress book like apple MacOsX one:
> with picture, many email as i want, vCard compatible etc...
>
> Thanks
>
> Jarod

You can import from other email programs, if they have a compatable
format. The address books I mean.

You can have multiple email addresses for any one in the address book.
You can email as many as you want, have as many as you want. Mozilla
address book is vCard compatable.

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Mac adress drop mathias Cisco 0 08-12-2009 09:04 AM
Arp request to get MAc Adress with IP address amjadcsu@gmail.com Python 2 10-31-2007 02:52 AM
Where are messages/adress book stored in Thunderbird? Kurt Firefox 0 01-17-2005 06:27 PM
mac adress of a 2900XL Gen Too Cisco 2 06-07-2004 05:51 AM
finding mac adress harryph MCSE 12 05-06-2004 02:28 PM

Advertisments