Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ASUS U7 USB Sound Card

ASUS U7 USB Sound Card

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

It's not often we get the chance to share sound card reviews, so here is the latest from Tech Power Up, who have taken a look at the ASUS U7 USB Sound Card:

Quote:
"ASUS is one company that has for a while now been making quality PC-audio components for both gamers and audiophiles. Good sound quality can come in a variety of packages, and today, we will take a look at the self-powered U7 DAC/Amp solution from ASUS. Not a bulky, grid-powered solution, it makes sense for laptops and uncluttered desktops. The U7 is packed with features for home entertainment and has full 7.1 out and both coax and optical S/P-DIFF, which you don't see in a lot of external DAC/Amps. Apart from its many connectivity options, the U7 also features a headphone amplifier that can be used with medium demanding headphones."

Read more here.