Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Motherboard

Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Motherboard

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Bjorn 3D have reviewed the Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H Motherboard which currently retails for around $189.99:

Quote:
"Gigabyte has been making boards forever and honestly, it has been up and down along the cycle. It seems like every board manufacturer has its good and bad times, and Gigabyte seems to have been going through a bit of a rough patch.

With that said, we must say that the Z87 Gigabyte has come out swinging and actually impressed us greatly. It has great aesthetics by offering various colors and designs even in their standard channel or mainstream offerings. Some of our previous suggestions seem to have been received, as they have improved upon their UEFI BIOS, as well as a few other things."

Read their full review here.