Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Grouping Multiple Radio Buttons in a Datagrid or Repeater BUGWorkaround Fix

Re: Grouping Multiple Radio Buttons in a Datagrid or Repeater BUGWorkaround Fix

paukagyuri@gmail.com

On Friday, October 11, 2002 12:14:49 AM UTC+10, Mark Kucera wrote:
> I was very dismayed when i found so many people were apparantly having
> the same problem i was having when using a radio button in a template
> column of a datagrid. ......

A clever solution and very well explained.
Thank you for posting.

xiaoyuandlg@gmail.com

Very impressive topic and somehow helped me a lot.

I am currently want to use some UI radio button and UI data grid:

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/cs...iobutton.shtml

http://www.kettic.com/winforms_ui/gridview.shtml