Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > AnyConnect: Can you open two, different, simultaneous tunnels?

AnyConnect: Can you open two, different, simultaneous tunnels?

n00spam@comcast.net

I am using CISCO AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. I have one site that I connect to access floating licenses for a tool that I use. I have a second site that I connect to access a product. Is there any way to open both tunnels concurrently?

--Thank you,
--Mike

n00spam@comcast.net

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:50:50 PM UTC-4, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I am using CISCO AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. I have one site that I connect to access floating licenses for a tool that I use. I have a second site that I connect to access a product. Is there any way to open both tunnels concurrently?

Turns out that the tool's authors were smart enough to anticipate this problem. The tool needs the tunnel to the license server only long enough to grab a floating license. So I,

1. Open the the license tunnel
2. Open the tool
3. Close the license tunnel
4. Open the tunnel to the application
5. Activate the tool against the application

Not so much an answer as a dodge the bullet.

A thank you to those who took a look.

--Mike