Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Getting info from text box to Access Database

Getting info from text box to Access Database

JT

I have a web page that I want for the user to be able to enter their Name,
address, Phone number, email, and comments and then click submit.

I created a database with fields corresponding to the Name, address, phone
number, email, and comments.

Then I created the oledbconnector, oledbdataAdapter, and generated the
dataset.

Now I need to figure out how to get the info from these text boxes into my
database.

1.Do I need to fill the dataset if all i need to do is add new information
to the database?
2. Do I need to bind the text boxes to the corresponding fields in the
database in the Databinding properties of the text boxes?
3. How do I get the data the user enters to go into my database?

Any input would be greatly appreciated..