Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: How can I use fonts like these?

Re: How can I use fonts like these?

TK

On 7/19/2013 6:17 AM, SZEF PSR wrote:
> http://www.gizmag.com/amscreens-opti...7ffe4-90543673
>

> I've tried...
>
> body {
> font-family: ProximaNova,'Helvetica Neue',Arial;
> font-size: 16px;
> color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
> }
>
> But it does not work. Looks different!
>
> Any idea what is going on?
>
> Some web pages have some interesting fonts.
>
> How this is done?

The only fonts that will easily display on a web page are the ones
installed on the machine used for viewing.
http://buzzword.org.uk/fonts/ has a list of common fonts. It is by far
easiest to use one of these as a second choice if using unusual fonts.

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/video.php

Evan Platt

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:46:07 -0500, TK <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The only fonts that will easily display on a web page are the ones
>installed on the machine used for viewing.
>http://buzzword.org.uk/fonts/ has a list of common fonts. It is by far
>easiest to use one of these as a second choice if using unusual fonts.

Or you can create a image - create whatever looking font you want, and
make it into an image.