Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Print HTML

Print HTML

GMAN1941 GMAN1941 is offline
Junior Member
Location: huntsville, al

using 2.5 - i have a text file in html. i would like to open it in my browser, print to local/network printer, and close browser using python script. is that possible?

thanks,
GMAN1941

GMAN1941 GMAN1941 is offline
Junior Member
Location: huntsville, al

found the answer
assume html file name is: "filehtml"
then:
os.startfile(filehtml)
will open the browser and display the html