Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Open source Catalyst applications, for study?

Open source Catalyst applications, for study?

Jim Cochrane

I'm looking for some well-designed, relatively modern applications that
use the Catalyst web framework, with source code available. My goal is
to study these applications to learn more about current good practices
in designing and implementing a Catalyst application. I'd appreciate
any pointers to such applications.

Also, if you know of a newsgroup that is a more appropriate place to
post this question, please let me know.

Thanks!