Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Streacom ST-FC8B EVO Mini ITX Case

Streacom ST-FC8B EVO Mini ITX Case

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

NikkTech have reviewed the Streacom ST-FC8B EVO Mini ITX Case:

Quote:
"...Although Streacom has been around for slightly over 3 years we first heard of them in the beginning of this year so they are an extremely new manufacturer to us. However that matters little if at all what really matters is the quality of their products and just by looking at the FC8 EVO we feel as if they've been around for decades. You see the FC8 EVO is the only mITX case we've seen to date that is entirely made out of 3.5mm thick aluminum and makes use of that relatively unique feature to also cool the CPU resulting in a completely Fanless system. Certainly we wouldn't recommend using a six or eight core CPU with a passive/Fanless cooling solution nor would we recommend any kind of overclocking but for low/mid-end dual/quad core CPUs this smart innovation should be sufficient. However since that's not the only thing you're getting with the latest FC8 EVO time to leave our introduction page."
Read more here.