Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Zouzou is posing for me!

Zouzou is posing for me!

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97955829@N02/
One of the photo is the compressed jpeg, ~250 kB, the other is full size,
~3.75 MB. This is my cat for 1 year, she came from Athens, her previous
owner passed in a fine arts college in Florina, West Macedonia, and his
friends found him a job, an apartment and a place in college but
unfortunately no place for his cat. So, he was looking for a responsible
person to take his molly, and with the intervention of a common friend, she
was mine. Goes without saying she has had all her shots, worm pills, flea
ampule etc. She's an excellent huntress, especially after she took off her
collar, she brings me cockroaches, grasshoppers, lizards, mice etc. probably
thinking these are good treats for the master!

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitris
hordad AT otenet DOT gr

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "Frank S" <(E-Mail Removed)> ???a?e st? ???a
news(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:krmgme$nl2$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/97955829@N02/
>> One of the photo is the compressed jpeg, ~250 kB, the other is full size,
>> ~3.75 MB. This is my cat for 1 year, she came from Athens, her previous
>> owner passed in a fine arts college in Florina, West Macedonia, and his
>> friends found him a job, an apartment and a place in college but
>> unfortunately no place for his cat. So, he was looking for a responsible
>> person to take his molly, and with the intervention of a common friend,
>> she was mine. Goes without saying she has had all her shots, worm pills,
>> flea ampule etc. She's an excellent huntress, especially after she took
>> off her collar, she brings me cockroaches, grasshoppers, lizards, mice
>> etc. probably thinking these are good treats for the master!
>>

> I guess it's ZouZou's kitty aura that's responsible for the mess on the
> wall?
>
> http://www.fototime.com/5569635D0F401F3/orig.jpg

Nah, that's not that. You opened the small size heavy compressed version
that has compression artifacts showing everywhere, that just can't be
avoided. Open the other copy which is original size and there aren't any
artifacts there.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitris
hordad AT otenet DOT gr