Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Mad Yanks.

Mad Yanks.

Frank Williams

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07...lware_oig_eda/

Just shows you how stupid they are..

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs Mutlley wrote:
> Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07...lware_oig_eda/
>>

>> Just shows you how stupid they are..
>>

> Sounds like a typical Gov dept action regardless of country..

I like the first comment......
"Well, we can either destroy a whole bunch of expensive IT equipment, or we
could install Norton AntivIrus on them."

"Pass me the sledgehammer."
--
/Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
[Sent from my OrbitalT ocular implant interface.]

Frank Williams

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:34:44 +1200, "~misfit~"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Somewhere on teh intarwebs Mutlley wrote:
>> Frank Williams <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07...lware_oig_eda/
>>>

>>> Just shows you how stupid they are..
>>>

>> Sounds like a typical Gov dept action regardless of country..

>I like the first comment......
>"Well, we can either destroy a whole bunch of expensive IT equipment, or we
>could install Norton AntivIrus on them."
>
>"Pass me the sledgehammer."

The Yanks over react on many things like 9/11 just think of it of it
comes to War they would destroy the world, history just shows how bad
they are.

Donchano

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:09:00 +1200, Frank Williams
<(E-Mail Removed)> shouted from the highest rooftop:

>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07...lware_oig_eda/
>

>Just shows you how stupid they are..

Are they taking stupid lessons from you?

Frank Williams

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 19:00:59 +1200, Donchano
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:09:00 +1200, Frank Williams
><(E-Mail Removed)> shouted from the highest rooftop:
>

>>http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07...lware_oig_eda/
>>

>>Just shows you how stupid they are..

>Are they taking stupid lessons from you?

Just as I have posted before this Group is Full of Idiots like U

You just don't have the Brains to post any thing decent..

With people like U no wonder that NZ is now rated as a 3rd World country