Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How to write the try & catch blocks in velocity code

How to write the try & catch blocks in velocity code

Gurumurthy_G Gurumurthy_G is offline
Junior Member

I have one velocity file where i am writing huge code of velocity.

but in some of my scenarios, it need to handle exception also but i didn't get any support for writing the try & catch blocks in velocity file , can somebody tell me how to write it.