Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > calendar control Popup.

calendar control Popup.

=?Utf-8?B?QXZhbnRp?=

Hi,

I am using the popup window to show the microsoft calendar control. but I
want to hide the titlebar for the popup window. Is they a way around or a
different approach I can do this.

I am using the method described in the article
http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/...ndarinASP.aspx

Thanks.

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

Your heading into the realms of trusted dialogs or hta applications, and
removing the chroming from a popup window. This is a security feature of
browers to stop you as the hacky developer imposing windows on people that
they cant close.

Theres a few references to help you, for IE take aread through this

http://www.webreference.com/js/column90/6.html

You may be able to simply reduce your browser level security in IE to get it
functioning.

For mozzilla (netscape based browsers) have a look at the information on the
security privelage maanger:
http://basic.mozillanews.org/mozilla_book/ch12.html

--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

"Avanti" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am using the popup window to show the microsoft calendar control. but I
> want to hide the titlebar for the popup window. Is they a way around or a
> different approach I can do this.
>
> I am using the method described in the article
> http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/...ndarinASP.aspx
>

> Thanks.

Frank Buchan

There are several DHTML calendar approaches that can raise a calendar
adjacent to a text box or other user control, and they have no title bar,
etc. They also have the advantage of being in-place, and fairly light
weight.