Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > New VHDL Project

New VHDL Project

shankarmishra124@gmail.com

hello all this is shankar mishra doing M Tech in Electronics
can you suggest me some usefull project on VHDL based on current trend in VLSI industry.
thanx in advance

lokesh kumar

you can work on Galois field to implement the ECC. Basically your work willbe to implement Galois field N bit multiplier, point addition and point doubling and then you can work on higher level of protocol implementation. I am also working on the same project but as I am new to VHDL, so I am suffering from it. May be we can help each other if you work on the same.

virendra883@gmail.com

On Thursday, 4 July 2013 18:31:30 UTC+5:30, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> hello all this is shankar mishra doing M Tech in Electronics
>
> can you suggest me some usefull project on VHDL based on current trend in VLSI industry.
>
> thanx in advance

Dear Shankar,

You can work on
1. floating point system.
2. E-Stream Encryption and decryption
3. Processor design

bknpk@hotmail.com

בתאריך יום חמישי, 4 ביולי 2013 16:01:30 UTC+3, מאת (E-Mail Removed):
> hello all this is shankar mishra doing M Tech in Electronics
>
> can you suggest me some usefull project on VHDL based on current trend inVLSI industry.
>
> thanx in advance

IP TTL spoofed packet block in VHDL
"This project implements an IP TTL filter in hardware. If an IPV4 packet isidentified, the machine checks its TTL field. Based on previous values of TTL data collected and analyzed from former packets, the machine decides ifthe packet is spoofed or not. ..."
http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/my_web/SDIO/i...lter_main.html

"...compiles and runs simulation, using GHDL, on a UART transmit module, which I found on ..."
http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/my_web/Miscel...uart_tx_1.html

How to copy a GUI2exe project - to serve as basis for new project ? Barak, Ron Python 1 09-24-2008 01:29 PM
VHDL 2002 vs VHDL 1993 dude VHDL 1 03-23-2006 01:18 PM
multiD-vhdl: Multi Dimensional Arrays (allowing generics on each dimension) for VHDL (including ports) albert.neu@gmail.com VHDL 2 03-21-2006 04:05 PM
what's the difference between VHDL 93 CONCATENATION and VHDL 87 CONCATENATION? walala VHDL 3 09-18-2003 04:17 AM

Advertisments