Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Team Group Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Team Group Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Administrator

06-28-2013
Big Bruin have reviewed the Team Group Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - here's what they thought about it:

Quote:
"There are definitely faster USB 3.0 flash drives on the market, but with a price tag of under $25 (US), the Team Group Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 unit definitely has its appeal. Coming in with about 60MB/s read and 25MB/s write when transferring large files was more than acceptable to me. Getting the files on there may take a little longer than I'd like, but accessing them once on the drive is far quicker than when the same work was being done with a USB 2.0 drive. The manufacturer rates the drive for 54MB/s read and 30MB/s write, and I can confirm that those specifications can be met or exceeded in real life."

Read more here.