Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Team Group Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Team Group Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Big Bruin have reviewed the Team Group Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - here's what they thought about it:

Quote:
"There are definitely faster USB 3.0 flash drives on the market, but with a price tag of under $25 (US), the Team Group Color Turn 32GB USB 3.0 unit definitely has its appeal. Coming in with about 60MB/s read and 25MB/s write when transferring large files was more than acceptable to me. Getting the files on there may take a little longer than I'd like, but accessing them once on the drive is far quicker than when the same work was being done with a USB 2.0 drive. The manufacturer rates the drive for 54MB/s read and 30MB/s write, and I can confirm that those specifications can be met or exceeded in real life."

Read more here.