Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The clouds!

The clouds!

Sandman

Post: <http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Vilka_Moln?lang=en>

Saw these on my way out to a friend. Really expressive

--
Sandman[.net]

Tony Cooper

On 27 Jun 2013 19:11:56 GMT, Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Post: <http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Vilka_Moln?lang=en>
>
>Saw these on my way out to a friend. Really expressive

Good cloud shot, but I might crop the solid band of green from the
lower part. Without detail, it doesn't look like nature. The middle
band of greenery and trees doesn't need any more detail than shown.

Overall good, though.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

PeterN

On 6/27/2013 3:11 PM, Sandman wrote:
> Post: <http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Vilka_Moln?lang=en>
>
> Saw these on my way out to a friend. Really expressive

Nice shot of the sky. I the image was larger it wold be easier to see
the color variants in the trees. I might have cloned out the house on
the right.

--
PeterN

Robert Coe

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:58:13 -0400, Tony Cooper <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
: On 27 Jun 2013 19:11:56 GMT, Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:
: >Post: <http://jonaseklundh.se/pages/Vilka_Moln?lang=en>
: >
: >Saw these on my way out to a friend. Really expressive
: >
: Good cloud shot, but I might crop the solid band of green from the
: lower part. Without detail, it doesn't look like nature. The middle
: band of greenery and trees doesn't need any more detail than shown.
:
: Overall good, though.

Leave the solid green. A featureless green band was the basis for that picture
of the shore of the Rhine River that sold a few years ago for (IIRC) several
million dollars.

Bob