Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Capture One deal

Capture One deal

Tony Cooper

Capture One has a deal in place to get a free copy (not a trial) of
their RAW converter, cataloging system, noise reduction, and other
tools. Check their website at
http://www.phaseone.com/en/Imaging-S...One-Pro-7.aspx
if it sounds interesting to you.

Also, check the announcement:

http://petapixel.com/2013/06/26/down...-one-for-free/

To get the free deal, enter the promo code DCM2013. The program is
usually $99.00.

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about the program or have any
interest. Between CS6, Lightroom, and Nik, I have enough tools
already. I know that there has been some interest in RAW conversion
by those that don't have the Adobe programs, so I'm posting this.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

AMD64 or Semperon, deal or no deal? Tad Confused Computer Information 7 04-13-2006 05:43 PM
deal or no deal rbt Python 7 12-28-2005 08:57 PM
JAN 15 IS "ZERO DAY" FOR PHASE ONE / CAPTURE ONE David L. Digital Photography 11 01-18-2005 07:11 PM
Phase One Selling Off Capture One ? f-stop Digital Photography 7 01-03-2005 05:15 PM
Capture One LE deal for Digital Rebel owners Don Coon Digital Photography 3 11-08-2003 02:34 PM

Advertisments