Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ASUS Z87-Deluxe LGA 1150 Motherboard

ASUS Z87-Deluxe LGA 1150 Motherboard

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Hard OCP have reviewed the ASUS Z87-Deluxe LGA 1150 Motherboard:

Quote:
"Being a higher end offering the Z87-Deluxe has even more going for it. It features an all digital 16 phase power design, PLX chip for additional PCIe lanes, upgraded dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11/AC + BT 4.0 support, I series Intel NIC, and 4-Way Optimization with Dual Intelligent Processors 4. Thanks to the Z87 Express chipset itself, up to 32GB of RAM is supported (and we have tested this with Success up to 1866MHz) along with PCIe 3.0, native USB 3.0 support and of course all the SATA ports are 6Gb/s capable now. Naturally it supports AMD’s CrossFire using up to 4 GPUs or three cards, and NVIDIA’s SLI / Quad-SLI technologies."
Read more here.