Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > BCS - time offset not working!

BCS - time offset not working!

Magnus Warker

This is Unix-Land. In quiet nights, you can hear the Windows machines
reboot.

Knute Johnson

On 6/19/2013 2:28 AM, Magnus Warker wrote:

What's a BCS?

--

Knute Johnson

Lew

Knute Johnson wrote:
> Magnus Warker wrote:
>>

> What's a BCS?

And where's your message body, "Magnus"?

--
Lew

Magnus Warker

Hi folks,

the last time this happened is about ten years ago.

BCS is my chess application. Yesterday I found that there is a little
bug and I wanted to send me a reminder per e-mail. But I did not notice
that my thunderbird was displaying a newsgroup.

Sorry.

Magnus