Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Horizontal menu at the bottom of the page

Horizontal menu at the bottom of the page

Bart Schelkens

Hi,

I'm looking for a menu, that i can position at the bottom of the page and
for which the submenu-items open upwards instead of downwards.

I hope you can understand what I mean.
On this site you can see what kind of menu I'm talking about :
http://www.fosterandpartners.com/Int...ite/Flash.html

On dynamicdrive I found a similar menu but the items open downwards instead
of upwards.

Thanks for the help.