Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: My son wants me to teach him Python

Re: My son wants me to teach him Python

Tomasz Rola

I've reposted on another list and got this reply. At first I was sceptic
a bit, but for the sake of completeness, here goes. Processing language
seems to be interesting in its own right. Examples are Java-flavoured,
images are ok.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola

--
** A C programmer asked whether computer had Buddha's nature. **
** As the answer, master did "rm -rif" on the programmer's home **