Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > unzip Zip file in a remote drive

unzip Zip file in a remote drive

Gerardo D

Hi all,

I would like to know in Perl how to unzip a zip file thru 7 zip where origin is a local drive and destiny is a remote drive something like this:

7z e c:\temp\file.zip -o \\190.150.123.1\temp

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Jürgen Exner

Gerardo D <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I would like to know in Perl how to unzip a zip file thru 7 zip where origin is a local drive and destiny is a remote drive something like this:

[Please limit your line length to approx 74 characters as has been
proven Usenet custom for over 2 decades. Thank you]

There are numerous modules on CPAN regarding ZIP management, see
http://search.cpan.org/search?query=zip&mode=module

jue