Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Java tool for XInclude on DOM

Java tool for XInclude on DOM

Johannes Koch

Hi there,

can anyone recommend a Java tool performing XInclude merging on a DOM? I
know there are parsers processing XInclude while parsing. But I need the
processing on an existing DOM.

--
Johannes Koch
(Te Deum, 4th cent.)

Joe Kesselman

On 6/3/2013 5:29 PM, Johannes Koch wrote:
> can anyone recommend a Java tool performing XInclude merging on a DOM? I
> know there are parsers processing XInclude while parsing. But I need the
> processing on an existing DOM.

A quick websearch finds an implementation written in XSLT 2.0
(http://dret.net/projects/xipr/), or of course you could rattle off your
own implementation (especially if you don't need all of XInclude's
features).

using XInclude to include in-line Binary in XML tsterkel XML 0 04-25-2005 11:31 AM
[xinclude] How to use indirection in xinclude like "Catalog" in the entity world ? SL XML 0 02-15-2005 01:58 PM
need help with xinclude CB XML 1 08-25-2004 09:18 PM
XInclude Erdem Guven XML 1 08-12-2004 07:51 AM
Xinclude (was: Re: Nested <!ENTITY> Tags?) Ed Dennison XML 0 09-12-2003 07:47 PM

Advertisments