Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Blocked sender messages returning

Blocked sender messages returning

geopelia

I have a nuisance on the Blocked Sender list for newsgroup messages.
That worked for some time, but now some messages have got through.
Is there anything I should do? I've checked the list and clicked OK again.

I don't read the messages, but they take up a lot of space in so many
newsgroups.

geopelia

"geoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kois1t$aa8$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On 4/06/2013 12:37 a.m., geopelia wrote:
>>> I have a nuisance on the Blocked Sender list for newsgroup messages.
>>> That worked for some time, but now some messages have got through.
>>> Is there anything I should do? I've checked the list and clicked OK
>>> again.
>>>
>>> I don't read the messages, but they take up a lot of space in so many
>>> newsgroups.
>>>

>> The sender in question has probably changed their email address, hence
>> your clock isn't finding it. Add them to the list a second time based on
>> one of their new posts.

> Also unfortunately you will see replies (including quotes) to their posts
> .
>
> geoff

Perhaps that is what is happening. But I think most people have got him
blocked or killfiled.

geopelia

"EMB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kois1t$aa8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 4/06/2013 12:37 a.m., geopelia wrote:
>> I have a nuisance on the Blocked Sender list for newsgroup messages.
>> That worked for some time, but now some messages have got through.
>> Is there anything I should do? I've checked the list and clicked OK
>> again.
>>
>> I don't read the messages, but they take up a lot of space in so many
>> newsgroups.
>>

> The sender in question has probably changed their email address, hence
> your clock isn't finding it. Add them to the list a second time based on
> one of their new posts.

Thanks, I'll do that.