Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Frames

Re: Frames

Chris Davies

Dr. Deb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Am I the only one who is having - and has had problems for several years -
> with Firefox not handling frames well. Several websites will have a fame up
> and Firefox will not show it all, which means that the click boxes are not
> displayed.

I'm not aware of this problem. Have you got a particular web page in mind,
please, that you can share with us?

Chris

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments