Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Star Wars: The Old Republic Gaming Mouse

Star Wars: The Old Republic Gaming Mouse

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Mad Shrimps have reviewed the latest gaming mouse from Razer - the Star Wars Old Republic Gaming Mouse:

Quote:
"If you have used the Naga series before, using the SWTOR mouse would be like a walk in the park; if not, you would need some time to get used to the multiple button layout and Razer comes further in our help with the two sets of trainers, which can be placed in the positions of our choices. The game is well known for having quite a few abilities which cannot be accessed optimally at once by only using the keyboard so the mouse must also jump in and help; with the 12 buttons from the side we will be able to perform the actions even faster especially when this is needed more like PVE or in scenes where combined effort is required like killing world bosses.

The mouse is equipped with a 3.5G Laser which does not feature stellar DPI values (5600DPI maximum) with a polling rate of 1000Hz. Since the mouse is mostly suited for RPGs and MMOs which require a lot of key combinations and not shooters, this is not an issue at all."
You can read more here.