Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Datalist formatting through CSS : impossible ?

Datalist formatting through CSS : impossible ?

craigkenisston@hotmail.com

Datalist formatting through CSS : impossible ?

Hi,

I have several hours struggling with DataList removing all the
autoformat formatting.
Now, the format is clean and try to use "CssClass" to specify the
formating in a CSS, but since the DataList result is a table, it seems
it just don't take exactly the format I want ... or I am doing it the
wrong way.
This datalist in particular display a list of ahref pretending to be a
left-side-menu. I want have the alternating colors effect, but since I
have several of these datalist I want to pull the format out of the
HTML so I could change it easily throughly all the site.
Could anybody please point any article/link about how to achieve this ?
or please post a little code ?
Any comment or open advise is very welcome, I really want to know first
if what I'm doing is feasible.