Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Truly Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Model 207

Truly Ergonomic Mechanical Keyboard Model 207

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Lan OC have reviewed the Mechanical Keyboard Model 207 from Truly Ergonomic - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"When it comes to ergonomic keyboards there are only a few to pick from and, for the most part, all of those are rubber dome keyboards. Ergonomic mechanical keyboards are really limited to two different models, one being the Truly Ergonomic. Today we are going to take a look to see how it compares to everything I have tested to date. I expect an adjustment period just to its shape alone, but as a writer by trade I am very curious how it will affect me day to day. The gamer in me is just as curious on how it will perform in game as well. Letís take a closer look."

You can continue reading here.