Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Advice Needed Store Images in Database or Drive?

Advice Needed Store Images in Database or Drive?

john_20_28_2000@yahoo.com

Using asp.net, c#, mysql or SQL Server. I have a image uploading and
wanted it to be "secure." Each user has their own section to login and
upload images. Should I store the images in a database or on the drive
as files? Not sure how to make it secure any other way but put in the
database, but wanted to know if that would make it extremely slow when
downloading the images on the webpage showing them. Thanks for any
advice.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Putting images in your database is a reasonable solution in many scenarios.
Here are all the details:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/EasyUploads.aspx

--
I hope this helps,