Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > _blah_, *blah* and /blah/ in Seamonkey

_blah_, *blah* and /blah/ in Seamonkey

Peter Percival

In Seamonkey, _blah_, *blah* and /blah, underlines, emboldens and slants
the text "blah". But it also leaves in the _, * and /. Is this a bug?
Can it be fixed? (Nice prog, by the way.)

Peter Percival

Peter Percival wrote:
> In Seamonkey, _blah_, *blah* and /blah, underlines, emboldens and slants
> the text "blah". But it also leaves in the _, * and /. Is this a bug?
> Can it be fixed? (Nice prog, by the way.)

Whoops, first line should read:

In Seamonkey, _blah_, *blah* and /blah/, underlines, emboldens and slants

Chris Davies

Peter Percival <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In Seamonkey, _blah_, *blah* and /blah/, underlines, emboldens and slants
> the text "blah". But it also leaves in the _, * and /. Is this a bug?

I hope not. How else could technical descriptions, such as "you should
find the application at /usr/bin/seamonkey", be rendered accurately?

Chris