Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco CP 2.7

Cisco CP 2.7

Supersleuth

I have installed Cisoc configuration professional (2.7) on a windows
7 (32bit) PC with java 7.21

I can get it run as administrator OK.

when I go to monitor tab I have installed the "data collector
service" in C:\CiscoCCP

Start interface collector brings up the interfaces and i can start
them for collection

export netflow data to pc was ok

start NetFlow Collector service brings up several command prompts and
i can see data being collected

NetFlow[Thread-11]: Pkts 28/28. 0.46 pkts/sec. 00-00:01:00

if i click on Traffic volume Top talkers it tells me that Netflow
collector service is not running, when it seems that it is

Anyone have any ideas why thgis is.

I have completely de-installed and re-installed CCP 2.7 without it
solving this.

I need to monitor Vlan1 on a 876 it has constant receive traffic on my
public IP address of the modem.

I have 16 IP's the Vlan1 is set to the modem WAN

I did search with wireshark on the inside nothing is sending or
receiving that much.