Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Pinhole presented on LATimes

Re: Pinhole presented on LATimes

nospam

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Alan Browne
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> A bit superficial but worth a gander.
>
> http://www.latimes.com/videogallery/...le-photography
> (Yes, you need to suffer through a commercial first).

not if you block ads. i didn't see a commercial at all. the video
started right away. otherwise, a nice overview.

PeterN

On 5/11/2013 11:35 AM, nospam wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Alan Browne
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> A bit superficial but worth a gander.
>>
>> http://www.latimes.com/videogallery/...le-photography
>> (Yes, you need to suffer through a commercial first).

> not if you block ads. i didn't see a commercial at all. the video
> started right away. otherwise, a nice overview.

But a DSLR with a 24mm lens gise you a much better image. There is no
comparison.<//end sarcasm tag>

--
PeterN