Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > evolution versus revolution

evolution versus revolution

Dale

who wants to start from the beginning again?

propaganda and politics should prevail

from the looks at megalithic structures like the pyramids I get the idea
that a more advanced civilization existed here, like Atlantis perhaps,
and faced this decision before

--
Dale

Dale

On 05/10/2013 05:16 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
> On Fri, 10 May 2013 02:07:17 -0400, Dale<(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> who wants to start from the beginning again?
>>
>> propaganda and politics should prevail
>>
>>from the looks at megalithic structures like the pyramids I get the idea
>> that a more advanced civilization existed here, like Atlantis perhaps,
>> and faced this decision before

> GO AWAY TROLL!

not until I have a bridge to live under

--