Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > ASUS GTX 650 Ti Boost DCII

ASUS GTX 650 Ti Boost DCII

Becky Becky is online now
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Bjorn 3D have reviewed the ASUS GTX 650 Ti Boost DCII graphics card:

Quote:
"ASUS as always has its own special way of doing things when it comes to GPUs and when we heard of the 650 Ti Boost model we knew it wouldn’t be long until we received one sporting the SAP components and DirectCU II cooling. From what we can tell ASUS did not put a TOP model card out for the 650 Ti Boost but then again it seems like they have tried to keep that shored up into the higher end models which leaves us with a standard model and a OC part.

The ASUS GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost models are presently available at Newegg as only the OC sku at a street price of $174.99 This places it at the lower middle range of the other 650 Ti Boost offerings and about even with what you would expect in relation to the level of overclock. One thing that did surprise us is that ASUS normally launches with the highest clock from the factory on their model cards but vendors such as EVGA have definitely set their sights here as they offer their superclock card with a base clock almost as high as ASUS’ boost clock which leads me to believe that EVGA has sat back long enough and may want to start nipping the crown with the top out of the box clocks with such aggressive clock settings."
You can read more here.