Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Adobe and America go from an ownership to a rental economy

Adobe and America go from an ownership to a rental economy

Whisky-dave

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 2:35:22 PM UTC+1, nospam wrote:

> > > So how often do a dozen DVDs stored in different locations all get mold

> > > at the same time?

> > How many people store DVDs in differnt locations ?

> > How many people store prints in differnt locations ?

> just because people are irresponsible doesn't mean the technology is
>
> bad.

I've never said technology is ba, the effect it hasn't isn't always good and mostly makes peolpe lazy, I bet few peole can remmber phone munmbers as well as they use dto or do simple maths in their head.

> > It's certainly easier to keep digital copies of anything in differnt places.

> exactly.

That doesnt; make digital better or worth more